Haier HLP21N Review By Nerwen

Haier HLP21N mini washing machine is suitable for you who need a portable washing machine. Haier Portable Washer HLP21N recommended by customers who have bought this product. More than 180 consumer reviews on Haier HLP21N give 5 stars.

Haier HLP21N

The best deals Haier Portable Washer HLP21N,
>> The Haier HLP21N may be the Best for Your Needs <<
If this is you MUST HAVE, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.

Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer

Perfect!
Customer Review By Nerwen

I have washer/dryer connections in my apartment but wanted something small and portable enough that I can move it by myself when necessary (I'm not very big). Haier HLP21N is exactly what I was looking for, and I wish I knew about it ten years ago! I don't believe it's mentioned anywhere else, but it will also hook up just fine to a standard washer's connection. You can buy additional equipment if you want both hot and cold water; I just picked cold, which seems to work fine.

What water level to use? I fill the washer by dropping the clothes in loosely one at a time, without doing any jamming whatsoever. If the clothes reach all the way to the top, I use High. Halfway to 3/4th of the way up, Medium. Less than half, Low. I've not had any problems with water overfilling or sloshing over the side on High.

It is a small washer (Haier Portable Washer HLP21N), but for one person it's plenty. I had two week's worth of laundry when this washer arrived. I did one or two loads per evening for about a week, and then I was disappointed to have run out of things to wash - it is that cute and that fun. It can also do queen-sized sheets and blankets, but (probably) not comforters.

For other people who hang-dry, the biggest problem is running out of space to hang things. I've worked out that instead of separating clothes by whites vs. darks vs. towels, now it's pants/towels vs. socks/undies vs. shirts, with shirts washed last so I can use the hangers for the pants/towels first before they go into the shirts. As everyone else has mentioned, stuff comes out nearly dry already and it doesn't take long to dry the rest of the way.

* Haier HLP21N, Haier Portable Washer HLP21N